Спрашиваем вас про город, чтобы
показывать актуальные сроки
и стоимость доставки
A PLANNING FRAMEWORK
FOR THE GREEN NEW DEAL
There are five critical problems that we must deal with as soon as possible:
1. We must rapidly produce renewable and safe nuclear reactor energy to reduce and eliminate carbon dioxide in the atmosphere;
2. We need to create 47 million sustainable jobs to replace those that will be eliminated by automation;
3. We need to build massive amounts of affordable workforce housing;
4. We need to eliminate gas-driven cars and replace them with renewable energy cars and mass transit;
5. We must replace shareholder capitalism with worker-owned cooperatives which pay a livelihood wage, and supply a comfortable retirement and health care, in exchange for a lifetime of work.
All of these projects can be accomplished by using a New Town planning framework. We need to build New Towns for the 21st Century across the United States. By using this planning framework, we can use all of the advanced knowledge of city planners, architects, engineers and farmers. We will be able to use our "best practices" and new technologies, including recycling and regenerative agriculture and forestry to create carbon dioxide sinks. The billionaires of the world have a rich opportunity to advance the forward days of humankind with an urgent and uniting work effort.
|Формат:||22.9cm x 15.2cm x 0.7cm|
|Авторы:||Duane, Errol, Fleming|
Если Вы обнаружили ошибку в описании товара «A Planning Framework for the Green New Deal» Duane Errol Fleming, выделите её мышкой и нажмите: Ctrl+Enter. Спасибо!