Richard White, The Accidental Salesman®, shares a wealth of field-tested experience, tips, techniques and strategies to enable even the most reluctant networker to become a comfortable and confident professional.
This Networking Survival Guide is for...
* Entrepreneurs lacking a sales background
* Consultants, Coaches and Trainers
* Professionals such as Bankers, Accountants, Lawyers, Architects and Engineers
* Freelancers and Career-Minded Jobseekers
* Franchise Owners and Network Marketers
* Sales People, Marketers, Authors, Professional Speakers and Experts
* Anyone with 'Business Development' in their job description
Inside you will learn how to...
* Always have an appealing answer when asked, 'What do you do?'
* Hone your 'elevator pitch' and gain a razor sharp edge over your competitors
* Win powerful referrals into large organisations
* Save time by becoming a more efficient networker
* Persuade influential people to help you
* Massively increase new business without cold calling
* Get people to enthusiastically recommend you to their friends and contacts
Whether you're an experienced business networker or just getting started, you can massively improve your results and enjoy doing it. This book shows you how.