"Suze is a messiah to businesses who want to engage, not bore, their customers, even if writing comes as a bit of a chore." - Ann Handley, MarketingProfs.com
Considering that around 99 percent of internet business is done via the written word (plus what we still need to do for printed business writing) getting your business writing right is more important than ever before. In this practical how-to book professional business writer Suzan St Maur gets you writing effectively, easily, and quickly.
Suze shows you how to...
1. Make sure your thinking is right, so what you write works first time
2. Polish your grammar, spelling and punctuation to perfection
3. Start your writing off on the right foot every time
4. Ensure everything you write gets the results you want
5. Harness PR skills to get you and your business noticed
6. Use pro advertising techniques to fire up your promotional writing
7. Write about yourself so readers know just how good you really are
8. Compose and write formal business documents with confidence
9. Prepare and present speeches that wow your audiences