WANTED: well organised, computer savvy home-workers to help busy professionals and entrepreneurs get more done. Work where you want, when you want and set your own salary as a successful Virtual Assistant.
If you have excellent organisational skills, want the freedom to work from home and are passionate about doing a great job then a career as a Virtual Assistant could be for you!
Professional VA, Nadine Hill, shares all her tricks-of-the-trade to help budding and working VAs to become more in-demand with the right clients and more in-control of their success.
Inside you will learn:
* Tricks for being in-demand even if you know nothing about marketing
* How to find your niche to stand out from the competition
* Hard-won time-management tactics for staying sane and productive
* A simple technique for settting your fees to be profitable and competitive
* Where to go for further information including business development, networking and financial advice
* The 9 most common mistakes new VAs make and how to avoid them
* 6 candid case studies with top tips from successful working VAs
* How to raise your fees without losing clients by demonstrating value not cost
* How to find and do work that you love without compromising your values
* Systems and secrets for running a successful business and having a life