Traveling Through the Testaments allows you to easily get a handle on ALL 66 books of the Bible!
The Bible has 66 books, more than 1,000 chapters, and was written by about 40 different authors . Now you can quickly grasp each book of the Bible at a glance with a 4-to-6 page explanation for each book, you get a clear overview-
Traveling Through the Testaments is a teacher's dream with its informative content and summaries. It stirs a passion to read the Bible.
Whether for personal study or class study, for doing a survey of Bible books, you will be hard pressed to find a better resource than this one.
Most people need a little help understanding the Bible.
Traveling the Testaments provides a box top to the puzzle so the reader can easily see how the pieces fit together. Excellent resource recommended for every Bible student.
A goldmine for Sunday school teachers and preachers-and a gift to any believer who wants to grow in Christ."
At a glance, you will find:
• The purpose of each book summed up in 3-5 words.
• The theme and how it fits in with the rest of the Bible.
• Author, date, audience, and brief history of that time period.
• Key verses and chapters and an outline of each book so you can find what you are looking for fast!
Traveling Through the Testaments is an excellent companion for Bible reading plans, individual and group Bible studies, or to use as a quick reference book whenever you need it. You are sure to pick up this book time and time again.
Enjoy having these key features at your fingertips:
1. Quick and Simple . Enjoy having a 4-6 page overview of each book of the Bible! Imagine having simple summaries for each book of the Bible at your fingertips.
2. Convenient and Easy-to-Use : As a Bible companion guide.