All 3 books in the New York Times bestselling trilogy, available for the first time in one convenient, discounted bundle.
"Will you ever let me go?"
"No, Nora," he replies, and I can feel his smile in the darkness. "Never."
On the eve of her eighteenth birthday, Nora Leston meets Julian Esguerra, and her life changes forever. Stolen away to a private island, she finds herself at the mercy of a powerful, dangerous man whose touch makes her burn.
A man whose obsession with her knows no bounds.
Her enigmatic captor is as cruel as he is beautiful, yet it's his tenderness that devastates her most. Drawn into his violent world, Nora must find a way to adapt and survive-and find light within the darkness.
Over 1000 5-star reviews across individual books. Here's what readers are saying:
• "So enthralling, gripping, raw, thrilling, breathtaking I could not put my Kindle down"
• "Twists you into gut wrenching agony and fear and turns you into a writhing mass of need"
• "I enjoyed this book with fear and arousal, amazed by the beauty in its darkness"
• "This series will forever be burned into my heart. I loved it from the very first page and mourned the last page because I never wanted it to end."
• "This trilogy deserves 10 stars!"
• "Utterly brilliant"