There are thousands of books and gurus on the subject of performance management. Yet, there are so few examples of where it is practised well. Everyone knows what performance management is, have read the books, have heard the gurus, yet there are so few outstanding success stories. This book is different for the following reasons:
• It is based on years of personal experience in implementing hundreds of
performance management systems in companies.
• Contributors to the book have actually done and experienced what they are
writing about, with particular experience in emerging markets.
• It is underpinned by empirical research.
• It is practical and, for once, tells you how to do it, with no missing steps
or information. There are tool kits, forms and
check lists that can be used instantly.
• It is written in plain English with no bamboozling jargon, with many
practical examples and templates that you can amend to suit your needs.