Master how to leverage your data to improve business performance.
Today, digitization is dramatically changing the business landscape, and many progressive organizations have started to treat data as a valuable business asset. While many enterprises are investing in improved data management, only a few have leveraged data to truly impact business performance. To address this problem, Data for Business Performance provides readers with practical guidance and proven techniques to derive value from data in today’s business environment. Specifically, the book has five key elements that make it unique:
1. The book is holistic, as it looks at deriving value for all three key purposes of data: decision making, compliance, and customer service.
2. The book is for practitioners, with practical guidance and proven techniques supported by real world examples.
3. The book is relevant for the current business and IT landscape.
4. The book is novel, with the adoption of the Goal-Question-Metric (GQM) framework as the core mechanism to monetize data in the organization, based on business goals, key questions, and key performance indicators (KPIs).
5. The book is technology-agnostic, as concepts are used for unlocking the value of data without any reference to proprietary technologies.
|Формат:||23.5cm x 19.1cm x 1.6cm|
Если Вы обнаружили ошибку в описании товара «Data for Business Performance» Prashanth Southekal, выделите её мышкой и нажмите: Ctrl+Enter. Спасибо!