Thriving Abroad empowers assignees and their partners to manage their relocation opportunity as proactively as possible in the following ways:
• Through understanding the context, opportunities and challenges of global mobility, employees and their partners make informed and conscious relocation decisions in ways that positively impact on their commitment to the assignment objectives.
• Through solid preparation from a practical and emotional perspective, assignees embark on the relocation experience with realistic expectations. This minimises surprises and enables appropriate management strategies to be created.
• Assignees conduct a conscious assessment of the purpose and value of international assignment, resulting in the creation of clear assignment objectives and goals aligned with corporate strategy.
• Partners build fulfilling personal and professional lives abroad leading to higher levels of partner satisfaction, which impacts positively on the organisation’s ability to attract key talent.
• Assignees build a deep understanding of their personal career capital; their skills and talents, job knowledge and networks, and are encouraged to engage with their employer about their longer term career development from early in the assignment.
|Формат:||23.4cm x 15.6cm x 1.2cm|
|Тематика:||Менеджмент и управление персоналом|
Если Вы обнаружили ошибку в описании товара «Thriving Abroad» Louise Wiles, Evelyn Simpson, выделите её мышкой и нажмите: Ctrl+Enter. Спасибо!